Skip To Main Content
Features and Options
The Gason range of Spreaders have been expertly designed to offer simple operation, requiring minimal adjustment to achieve better than the industry standard for spread accuracy.
Manufactured in Australia to the highest quality specifications, our Spreaders are built simply and strong to provide long lasting superior performance.
- Low profile for easier loading
- Even flow of product through spinner zone and discharge area
- Slat-style feed chain, controlled by a 3-speed gearbox
- Hydraulically operated twin spinners, with front mounted spinner speed tachometer that can be managed from the tractor cab
- Spreading widths of up to 36m for granular, 24m for urea, and 12m for lime products
There are several optional extras available for the Gason Spreaders.
- Roll over tarps available on all models
- Static calibration kit – recommended for low rate applications
- Load cells
- Hungry boards – 300mm extension for increased capacity of light materials (7350 & 7370 models only)
- Heavy duty – Manure Spinners